This is in reference only to the Brigham Young University campus located in Provo, Utah: where I have spend the most formative 5 (going on 6) years of my life.
- Panorama pictures of cities around the world on the first floor of the HRCB.
- The Ice machine in the room that is never locked in the SE corner of the Conf Center.
- the LRC and the HLRC.
- Pendulum Court – cheap food: not that bad.
- MOA basement exhibit where you can sit on comfy couches for hours and read all alone.
- Hot bread and honey butter.
- 5th flr of lib where you can watch the rain fall while you study in the windowsill.
- walking through the TNRB bldg in the middle of the day.
- Sidewalk sales.
- Seeing a chalk circle drawn around the Karl G. Maeser Statue.
- The steep grassy hill north of the library that is perfect for rolling down.
- International Cinema.
- The HFAC – everything about it.
- People watching on the wall during lunch at brigham square.